- The human body has density and is heavy. Density is the space occupied by the weight and content of your body. Another word for your density (the space taken up by your skin plus its contents plus it’s weight) is your body-“mass”.
- All mass has GRAVITY and each blob of mass in the universe has a “centre of gravity”. You are a centre of gravity. The centre of gravity of every blob of mass in the universe pulls every other centre of gravity in the universe into itself. The Sun pulls Earth, the Earth pulls the Moon and our solar system pulls on every blob of mass in every galaxy in the cosmos.
- This means that the centre of gravity within you pulls all of the centres of gravity of all the blobs of mass of the entire universe into the centre of you.
- You are a centre of cosmic gravity.
- The entire universe is constantly cascading into you.
- You are quite a big deal.
This Post has been replicated on the Web Page headed “GRAVITY”.
To follow this website and receive updates directly to your inbox, please scroll down and enter your email address alongside the Subscribe button.