stegi.io 18/01 Universe, Outerverse and Innerverse.
- From a spiritual perspective, the Universe consists of three distinct manifestations. (1) Universe (2) Outerverse and (3) Innerverse.
- The first is the Universe that encompasses both everything outside your consciousness plus everything within your consciousness.
- The second, the Outerverse, is everything outside of you that you have to deal with on a day-to-day and second-by-second basis.
- The third, the Innerverse is your own inner consciousness which is the cork that floats on waves of Outerverse energies that wave towards you.
- Your Innerversal cork can either float up and down Outerversal waves as they pass beneath you or your Innerversal cork can crash into the same waves of the Outerverse onto the sands of the Universe where you are washed up with them.
- Your Innerversal cork can only float above the energies of the Outerverse if you exude inner joy and eschew the ugly side of you such as the issue of angst or the creation or accumulation of hoard.
- Here’s a little meditation – “Our universe about which I can do nothing, let the outerverse come to me so that I can float on the waves that it waves to me. My Innerversal cork floats above the waves of dissipation, the waves of angst, the waves of outerversal hoard and the waves of entropy. In exchange, I will not create angst or hoard”.
You are free to share these blogs on your social media without fear of copyright infringement. (In fact, your sharing is helpful). To follow this website and receive updates directly to your inbox, please click here .