- When you breath in, you are breathing TIME into your body for you are giving it oxygen-energy which your body consumes to live out its TIME.
- When you breath in, you are absorbing the “now” part of TIME.
- When you breath out, your breath slips into the “memory” part of TIME and into the past.
- You cannot re-constitute “memory” from the past into the present, so your breath breathed out is TIME that has gone forever.
- Hear this wisdom: “Meditate on the TIME element of your breathing”. Concentrate on the “now” of inhalation and in the “now” of TIME, for your future is yet to come and your past cannot come back; all your TIME constantly collapses into “now”.
To learn about the basics of stegi.io philosophy, click on the ABOUT STEGI page.